Return Policy – For Online Shopping
In case, if you receive a damaged product, it must be reported to us via email at Info@eliteelevators.com.au within 48 hours of delivery with an image of the damaged product along with the packaging pictures.
Guidelines for Returns & Replacement:
- 1. Product is damaged/defective.
- 2. Differ from the description on the website.
- 3. Wrong item delivered/Wrong Colour/Wrong Size/Wrong Quantity.
- 4. Missing parts/accessories.
- In case of returning the product, customer need to inform us within 7 days of receiving the order. In case, if you received a damaged product, it must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- If the product is delivered defective or damaged, in that case customer needs to inform us through Email Info@eliteelevators.com.au within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- Products should be unused.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Invoice should be available
Returning a Product
There are 2 ways to Return the product. One is to return the product from our side where we send the courier partner and get the product picked up from customers. However, in some cases if we cannot provide return service then customer needs to send the product to us. Once, the product is received by us, then we will reverse the courier charges.
Steps to follow to Return a Product
- Customer need to inform us through call/email within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Product should be unused.
- Invoice should be available.
- We will raise a request for Reverse pickup and try to arrange it from our end. Once the pickup is arranged, our courier partner will collect the product within 2-3 business days.
- Customer need to pack the product with Brand packing & paste the invoice on it.
- Customer will handover the product to the courier boy.
- Once the pick up is done, product will be sent to us by the courier partner.
- After receiving the product, quality check will be done over the product by our team which takes 2 days time.
- If the product is found damaged/defective by our team, We will try to arrange a replacement; however, it depends upon the availability of the product.
In some cases, where our Logistic Service Provider doesn’t provide reverse pickup facility, customer will have to send the product on his own through Australia post at the below mentioned address after the request for reverse pickup is raised:
Elite Elevators Corporation Pty Ltd,
32 Jessica Close, Wantirna South VIC – 3152
Once sent, customer needs to share the Courier slip along with the following bank details to Info@eliteelevators.com.au.
- 1. Account number
- 2. Account holder name
- 3. IFSC Code
- Incase, after receiving the product if we found any discrepancy by our Quality inspection team, we will re-ship product to the customer and in that case customer will have to bear the courier charges for re-shipment in order to receive the product. No courier charges for sending the product will be reimbursed.
Return Policy is applicable only for the online purchase.